Reflections 2020-2021 - I Matter Because...
Explore the Arts and Express Yourself
National PTA's Reflections program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts which boost student confidence and success in the arts and in life.
Each year, over 300,000 students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create original works of art in response to a student-selected theme. This 50+ year-old program helps them explore their own thoughts, feelings and ideas, develop artistic literacy, increase confidence and find a love for learning that will help them become more successful in school and in life.
The theme for the 2020-2021 program year is I Matter Because.... Students submit their completed works of art in one or all of the available arts categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts.
Register NOW!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/20-21ReflectionsRegistration
HCCPTA Reflections 2020-2021 Information
- Visual-Arts.pdf (192.7 KBs)
- Special-Artist (1).pdf (248.6 KBs)
- Reflections Special Artist Image.jpg (218.9 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 6.jpg (49.1 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 5.jpg (44.6 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 4.jpg (40.3 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 3.jpg (46.8 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 2.jpg (35.0 KBs)
- Reflections Icon 1.jpg (45.2 KBs)
- Photography.pdf (199.9 KBs)
- Music-Composition..pdf (228.1 KBs)
- Local-Leaders-Guide-Florida-PTA- (1).docx (4.7 MBs)
- Literature.pdf (205.2 KBs)
- Film-Production.pdf (225.7 KBs)
- Dance-Choreography.pdf (186.1 KBs)
- Special-Artist.pdf (248.6 KBs)